Wednesday, July 2, 2008

engagement photos!

so tonight Josh and I finally got to do our engagement photo session.  it was such a blast.  our photographer Mary and her husband Adam shot us tonight down in laguna beach.  it was so fun and comfortable shooting with them.  (well maybe for the first five minutes it was awkward,) but they were so great that five minutes into it we were comfortable and having a good time loving each other while someone captured those moments.  

it was such a blast.  i'm so excited to have them shoot our wedding--it is going to be gorgeous! Mary makes you feel so comfortable and so I'm confident that she is going to make our wedding look just stunning.  (Mary's pictures are so wonderful I just love them check them out at http://maryrosenbaum.com/!)  I'm so eager to see how the pictures came out tonight!  I bet they are great, but i'm just hoping that i didn't mess them all up.  There were a few times when Mary would say okay lets take some serious photos and I would just loose it every time--I just can't keep a straight face when i'm asked to and it is especially hard when Josh is whispering in my ear making me laugh.  so anyways I hope they turned out well--but i'm sure they did because did i mention that Mary is extremely talented?!


0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates