Wednesday, July 2, 2008

jamers this weekend

so this past weekend jamie came and visited!  it was such a blast to see her and hang out.  i'm house sitting this week so jamie and megan came over and we had a blast hanging out and catching up and celebrating jamie's birthday.  

my favorite moment was when we decided to go get donuts on monday morning and eat them next to the lake. so as we were sitting there jamie commented on how funny it was that we were all sitting there eating fattening donuts as people all around us were running and exercising--it was great!  so defining of who we are... fatties (all though we still look real good) who eat a lot of junk!  then we commented on how when you're 20 you are supposed to be in the best shape of your life...well---we are all hoping that isn't true!--or that we will be inspired to get in shape this year??

anyways good news!  so while jamie was here this weekend it finally gave me the opportunity i had been waiting for.  i had a question to ask her that i wanted to wait to ask her in person and she said yes!!---JAMIE IS GOING TO BE ONE OF MY BRIDESMAIDS!!!!  I'm so excited to have my best girls all around me for my wedding-Reenie, Megan, Sarah, and Jamie!

so yay for the new addition...my jamie girl!

1 comments:

oomerfoo said...

Jamie should get a blog too...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates