Saturday, July 5, 2008

Josh's Broadcast! (aka sermon)



Last Sunday was Youth Sunday at Josh's and my new church, Pacific Church of Irvine.  So it was a big day for us or rather a big day for Josh.  But let me tell you, he rocked it!  It was great.  

The whole service was run by the youth and by our youth leaders.  So Josh was given the privilege to preach the sermon and let me tell you I was rather impressed.  He basically shared with the congregation what he has been preaching this past month in his series--You Tube, Broadcast Yourself.   He was preaching about how everyone is broadcasting something, everyone is sending out some message.  So he talked about how we need to be broadcasting Jesus to the world and how once we have been transformed by the grace of Christ our story is enough to change us and it is enough to be a testimony to the world around us.  Specifically he talked about broadcasting in the ordinary, being creative in the way we broadcast, and how we broadcast in community.  

So if you have some time to (i think its about 25 minutes--i just listened to it and i should have payed more attention to the time it started...opps?) i would highly recommend  you listen to it.  I'm proud of him--shoooot---he did a great job and blew everyone out of the water.  So check it out!

2 comments:

oomerfoo said...

haha
"I should know where it's located considering I'm a Bible major.."

smoooth :)

it was good .
ill take leah lee there with me sometime

Carrie Allen said...

I can't wait to listen to this! Yay!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates