Sunday, June 22, 2008

Caught in the Middle


i just feel out of place


i'm a college student

i'm engaged

i'm an adult 

i'm a youth leader



i'm supposedly apart of so many different groups, but i don't really fit into any of those so called groups.  well i do, but i don't.  it is true that i'm a college student, but it is unusual to be an engaged college student, so i don't fit in.  i could go on, but i think you get the point... 


and today Josh and I went to a young married couples BBQ for church--which was great, but i just feel so out of place.  i mean come on--one of the couples was pregnant!  PREGNANT, babies are so far away from were we are (despite what jamie always says).  


I don't know 

I just know that i need to trust God in all of this and I need to find my identity in Him and Him alone.  

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates