Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HGTV

So my dad, yes my dad, loves HGTV.  When I first came home and my dad was watching a design show I almost died right there (if you know my dad I'm sure you find this as shocking as I do).  As I questioned him about it, he nonchalantly starts to talk about how he loves this channel and as the conversation continued he even mentioned some of the designers' names.  
As shocked as I was I had to sit down and watch it with him.  

A few months later, here I am hooked!  

The design shows are good, but my favorite are the real estate shows!  Hidden Potential is the best! Check it out!!

I can't wait to get my apartment so that Josh and I can design it!


1 comments:

josh said...

I really want to go on hidden potential and buy a crappy little thing that they make into something AMAZING!!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates