Monday, June 2, 2008

my fun to do list!

i love that school is done for now... i don't start work until next week so i get to take some time for myself...so here is my to do list which I can't wait to complete

...i am so looking forward to taking some much needed God time--i want to prepare my heart to be in a place of service as Josh and I enter into this new ministry (if you haven't heard yet my Joshie is now a youth pastor at a church in Irvine.  we are so excited to get involved and make new friends at this new church.  the people are so welcoming and it seems to be a fun church which really emphasizes relationships--which i love!) if i've learned nothing else from this last semester as an RA its that I need to be filled in order to be able to pour into others--so that is what i intend to do

...i've been looking forward to summer ever since Josh and I got engaged.  i've been putting off wedding plans until summer so that i wouldn't over stress myself --i.e. so that i could focus on school while i needed to and focus on plans when i was able to enjoy it...which is now! yay! so i can't wait to jump into planning.  Robin and Rob's wedding last night really got me excited to jump in---- i'm really excited

....i'm also wanting to reorganize my room and get settled (since I will be living here until January).  

Basically---i can't wait to get married and to plan the wedding and to get involved at our new church!!!

i love summer!!!  (oh and i almost forgot---the beach...can't wait to go to the beach!)

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates