Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fro to the yo!

So to be quite honest there was a time when I had a problem.  I was addicted.  I probably spent more money on my addiction than was necessary.

I helped Golden Spoon get its start.

I was addicted to fro yo-addicted.

Eventually Josh pointed out that it was a problem.  I was totally in denial, but eventually I came around.  Slowly, but surely I let my fro yo slip away.  My daily visits lessened to every couple days, to once a week, to twice a month, to once a month, to never craving it.  I was no longer addicted.  

It probably never would have happened if my favorite flavor was year-round.  BOYSENBERRY!!!  it is heavenly!  and ....
..
  ...
     ....
.....it is BACK!

For this month and this month only, forget yogurtland, cherry on top, whatever other fro yo places there are and visit my favorite G-SPOON to get some FRO YO BOYSENBERRY style!!

Hallelujah! 

1 comments:

paul said...

i want g spoon.
NOW

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates