Tuesday, September 1, 2009

kitties!

So about a year ago Josh and I were looking for an e-card to send Dustin for his birthday because he was in Italy. So we came across this awesome card! Please check it out!

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/display.pd?N=374446&prodnum=3121626

So I happened to bookmark it and I was just trying to clean up my bookmarked sites and I came across this once again. So naturally I played it.

Dr. Tobias (our baby kitty) came running in from the other room. He looked so confused and worried. He was looking around to see if there was another cat here and he was so scarred. He walked over towards me and looked up at my computer in confusion. All of his hair on his back was standing up. So I picked him up and played it again so he could watch...he started to paw at the computer and try to get inside...smelling it to see if they were real.

It was really funny so I thought I'd share!

THE END

1 comments:

Jamie-Jame said...

Your blog layout is so cute! Thank you so much for everything girl. I appreciate it so much. I hope that I'm able to go back to Biola & be close enough to hang out anytime we want! I'm going to try to blog more often & we"ll be bloggin buddies :) Love you

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates