Sunday, December 7, 2008

so clean!

lots of showers!!

i had two wedding showers this weekend, both given by my church homes!  it was really fun to get to celebrate my upcoming wedding with my church family.

yesterday PCI threw me a beautiful shower.  it was really fun for me to get to introduce my mom to the people who are important to me and my ministry.  it was really nice to spend some good girl time! 

today Foothills threw me a shower.  it was really fun to go to church there today and get to see everyone again.  it had been so long since i'd been there.  it was really nice to be there and to get to celebrate with the ladies.  

I love the body of Christ.  it is so encouraging to see how they come around you and support you.  

it was really a fun weekend! plus we got some great things for our new place!  
very fun!

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates