Monday, December 15, 2008

the end is near

i see it off in the distance...the distance of Wednesday evening.  

a million assignments, papers, assigned reading, and projects down.
two tests to go (plus one reflection paper, but its so itsy bitsy that it doesn't really count).

this has been one of the most insane semesters of my life.  i've never not been so concerned with getting good grades, but its been really good.  i've had so many other things going on in my life that if i had cared so much it would have made me crazy and totally unhealthy (before you say that i'm crazy  now-just picture me with the stress of being a perfectionist in school on top of that...i'm way less crazy).  

now that the end is near, i'm getting really excited.  soon to married to the love of my life, my best friend.  so basically my life rocks!

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates