Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Return

My dearest friend and homeschooler Dustin returned to California, where he belongs!  

It was so much fun to hang out with Dustin all day today.  He has been in Italy all semester and now he is back (well until Wednesday-in California that is).  

We got to catch up and hear all of his fun stories from his trip.  It was really good to get to hang and be together.

Since Dustin is an art student (from Italy) we decided to do a photo shoot with his newish (new to me) camera.  So Reenie and I got all did up (if you could call it that) and Josh, Dustin, Reenie, and I headed to the hills for some sweet photo action.  It was really fun and I totally felt like I was going "to be on top."  Except for the whole I don't know how to model thing but these are just minor details, right?  But needless to say it was fun!

Then we returned for a good home cooked meal, jacuzzi, homework/Dustin edited, and DH.

All and all it was really good to have my boy Duuuuusty back!

Welcome Homeschool Dustin!

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates