Tuesday, November 11, 2008

already!

so a pet peve of mine is that everyone always forgets about thanksgiving.  what the heck?  the second halloween is over everyone puts up christmas lights.  now don't get me wrong i love christmas lights, but PLEASE let us first enjoy thanksgiving!!

at least 3 of my neighbors already have their lights up and trust me, they did not put them up themselves.  where is the joy in christmas lights when they are a month early and you don't put them up yourself.  

boo!

1 comments:

Jamie-Jame said...

I promise I haven't forgotten Thanksgiving... in fact when I'm singing Christmas songs, I'm thinking about Thanksgiving.
But sometimes I just like to say things about Christmas to see that look on your face, you're so cute when you're annoyed :)

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates