Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy Busy MEE!

My life has just been a whirlwind lately!  I never really know what is going on and I'm constantly running from one thing to the next--yikes.

So recap of my craziness:
*youth stuff (planning the people hunt and seeing it through and helping Josh with message stuff and debriefing his crazy days of construction and relationships and drama!)
*working a TON! (trying to get the gym in shape for september and reorganize rolls and stuff which got waayy messed up this summer. But making some mula which is always a plus)
*school started (i'm taking 15 units and all but one of my classes are really hard and they all have a ton of homework)
*planning the wedding (which is going okay...but there is just so much more that needs to get done, but the thing is i need to find a time when josh can do somethings with me because they require his approval.  BUT good news i'm going to my first fitting next saturday--yaay i loooove my dress)
*ohh and i need to do my chapel make ups which are due on Tuesday--BAH!!

--so basically i never sleep and my brain is constantly running through something.  this is going to be a crazzzy semester!  i think i might start to loose it at some point, but once it is over i get to marry the man of my dreams---sooo it is all worth it!


1 comments:

josh said...

i love you!
you are amazing!!!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates