Monday, March 30, 2009

the horrible gnat

so after dinner, josh and i decided to go on a walk around the RSM lake.  It was dusk and the gnats where out.  i was constantly shewing them away and they were continually hitting me in the face.  josh and i were commenting on how annoying it was when i inhaled and sucked a gnat in to the back of my throat.  It felt like someone threw an m&m straight to the back of my throat.  i started coughing and eventually chocking.  I hate it when you keep coughing and coughing and you know that you are about to throw up, but you try to keep it from happening.   i was there.  i could feel the little gnats body stuck on my dry throat and as i continued to cough and cough, eventually it came, and i threw up all over the grass 

so the moral of the story: watch out for gnats with a death wish who want to make you throw up

2 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

OMG I totally have a story about a gnat that Josh and you are going to LOOOVEE... I will send the link when I write it... ;)

KG said...

haha! Kaitlin, you win for "best gnat story." ...Pending Carrie's story...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates